Staff Management | SMX is now hiring for our premier client on the East Side of Indianapolis! Complete your application today! We currently have 1st and 2nd Shift openings. Position requires Cherry Picker experience. Openings have potential for full time hire based on performance and attendance. Come be apart of our team environment!
- Vary by department. - Ability to perform job-related tasks/duties, according to job standards. - Ability to operate all necessary equipment and/or machinery to perform job-related task(s). - Ability to properly setup all necessary equipment and/or machinery to perform job-related task(s). - Ability to understand safety guidelines that relate to job responsibilities. - Ability to correctly interpret operational method sheet. - Ability to perform quality inspections/Total Quality Check. - Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of material flow tools. - Ability to understand visual standards and nonconforming material system. - Ability to properly use material handling equipment.
Minimum Qualifications: - High School diploma or GED required. - Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequent, and/or 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. - Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. - Steel toed shoes required.
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Stand for Shift Duration
- Must be at least 18 years old
- HS Diploma or GED
- Casual Dress Code
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Modern, high tech Environment
- Other on the spot perks
- Paid Training
- Weekly paychecks
- Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply)